Premier Kenney announced further restrictions to support stopping the exponentially rising cases of COVID-19 variants and its impacts on the health system. Effective IMMEDIATELY we are returning to Step 1 with the following restrictions:
Effective Friday April 9 2021 at noon:
All restaurants and bars may remain open for takeout and delivery only and must close to in-person indoor dining, however, patios may remain open;
Effective at midnight April 7, 2021:
- Retail, including malls, may remain open but at 15 percent of fire code capacity. Food courts may remain open for takeout only.
- Fitness centres can accept only one-on-one training with a trainer.
- All personal services including hair and nail salons may remain open by appointment.
- Attractions, museums, libraries, amusement parks, camps and galleries must close.
- Hotels and accommodations will remain open to customers with reservations for in-room service only.
- Casinos must close;
- Indoor gatherings are limited to those in the same household.
- Masks remain mandatory in all public indoor spaces and workplaces province-wide.
- Banquet halls, conference centres, concert venues and sport venues must remain closed.
- Funeral and wedding services: Maximum 10 people with no receptions.
Details from the Government of Alberta, and the updated Path to Recovery can be found here: www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx
Safety for our guests and associates has always been a top priority at Azuridge. But now, we are taking our already extensive cleaning and disinfecting protocols to the next level.
To ensure our guests feel comfortable while visiting us we are using UV-C Lighting Technologies in all the guests rooms, washrooms, meeting spaces and public areas. UV-C is an eco-friendly and chemical free alternative that eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and other pathogens. Before you check-in you can have comfort in knowing that your room and other areas of the hotel have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
Azuridge is also a proud partner of DermSafe, a moisturizing and long lasting hand sanitizer. It acts like your own invisible glove to give you peace of mind while living your day-to-day life.
No matter your purpose to visit, we want you to feel relaxed during your stay at Azuridge.
We can’t wait to see you!
More about DermSafe:
DermSafe is made with the Patented Invisicare® technology, backed by 20 years of research and development.
DermSafe is made with Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) – an ingredient used in hospitals for over 60 years. CHG is known to kill many types of bacteria and viruses, including viruses similar to Covid-19.
RESISTANT TO RUB AND WASH-OFF
The patented Invisicare® technology helps DermSafe adhere to your skin, even after washing with soap and water. DermSafe naturally comes off through your skin’s exfoliation process.
TRUSTED BY CANADIAN ATHLETES
DermSafe has been used by the Canadian Olympic Team, the NHL and CFL as part of their athlete safety strategy.
ALCOHOL AND SCENT FREE
Made without Alcohol, dyes, fragrances, or parabens – DermSafe is scent free and won’t dry out your hands.
BACKED BY SCIENCE
DermSafe has undergone rigorous testing and development to provide a proven protection. DermSafe is an accepted sanitizer by the Government of Canada for Covid-19.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate has been shown to remain on the skin for up to 6 hours. Combined with the patented Invisicare® technology, DermSafe has been tested to remain effective for up to 4 hours.
GENTLE ON YOUR SKIN
DermSafe has received the Seal of Approval from the Canadian Dermatology Review Panel.