JOIN TEAM AZURIDGE
Our butler department is looking for new talent. This is a critical, demanding and rewarding position. If you love working with people, have great attention to detail and think outside of the box, this position is for you. We are very fortunate to have a Guilded Butler as our General Manager who has trained butlers all over the world and provides training to our butlers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling all incoming phone calls and emails for the hotel
- Booking reservations for the hotel and for our fine dining restaurant, Opal
- Welcoming the guest at check-in
- Offering car valet service
- Providing guest and visitor property tours of the Estate
- Being a private concierge for our in-house guests (booking horseback excursions, babysitters, securing a table in the best restaurants around the area, planning a skiing/snowboarding trips etc.)
- Handling all In-Room Dinning experiences
- Turndown service
- Personalizing all guests’ suites (amenities, beverage and nosh center…)
- Communicating all important information to other departments to ensure that our guests enjoy a complete and extraordinary Azuridge Experience
- Attending to guest laundry, dry cleaning and pressing needs
- Preparing personalized hydrotherapy baths from our scent library
- Minimum of two years similar work experience in luxury hotel (front desk, concierge, Server…)
- English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Applicants must be service oriented and possess a strong knowledge of etiquette
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and function effectively in a team environment
- Have good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic and communication skills
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada
Azuridge Estate Hotel is nestled in the woods of the Rocky Mountain foothills, near Priddis, just outside Calgary. Behind it’s stately gate is a world of private luxury, fine dining, and personalized attention that is as polished as the gem for which it is named.
Azuridge is a masterpiece of style and luxury. Once a private residence, this extraordinary estate was transformed in 2011 and is now one of Canada’s only and newest estate hotels, a hidden gem sitting on 13 acres of resplendent natural beauty.
Interested, qualified candidates may apply by completing and uploading their résumé & cover letter to the following form.